In the year 2015, the Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India launched ASPIRE scheme for driving the initiative of development of innovation and accelerating entrepreneurship by providing grants through a network of reputed institutions.
Indigram Labs Foundation is amongst such odd Agri-incubators in the country and the one in the state of Delhi. In a very short span of time since we started our journey, 28+ Startups are supported by us. We aim to support 100 incubatees in five years through incubation.
To support our current endeavours, we have launched Zero2One- Idea to prototype grant. The main objectives of this program are to support ideas by providing grant along with mini lab facility for PoC/ ready product development to change the innovation course of Agri & Food industry.
Areas for Support:
Technology or Process innovation in Agriculture & Allied sectors (Dairy, Fishery etc.), Food industry.
Benefits for the Innovators:
– Dedicated furnished & well equipped Mini Labs Facility
– Prototyping Grant up to INR 4 lakhs
– Technical guidance, business mentorship & IP facilitation support
– Open access facility 24*7
– After the prototyping stage, grantees will be eligible for further funding & incubation Support @ILF-TBI
Last Date 1st March 2019 | For queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org .