Agrilinks Pvt Ltd
Agrilinks is a mobile-only data-driven online wholesale marketplace for fresh Fruits and vegetables connecting farmers at the supply end and bulk buyers such as wholesalers, retailers, restaurants, caterers, etc. at the demand end with full stack fulfilment capabilities.
SHASHANK SHEKHAR, Co-Founder / CEO, has pursued B. Tech from IIT Bombay and has worked as a Management Consultant with Nomura (Japan)
– The agriculture sector is infected by a multitude of problems ranging at pre-harvest stage suchas financial services, etc. to post-harvest stage such as selling at the right price, etc.
– Without a proper agriculture marketing system, the farmer wouldn’t have money to invest inproducts/services that solve the other problems
– Lack of an effective agriculture marketing system impact all the stakeholders along the supply chain
– Agrilinks follows a hybrid model of connecting farmers with both Retailers and Commission Agents at Demand City Mandis
– Agrilinks is a full stack marketplace for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
– Agrilinks aims to streamline and bring transparency to the supply chain of Fruits & Vegetables
– Agrilinks forecasts weekly supply and demand patterns and does the purchasing accordingly.
– The warehouses at the village level and city level help with the grading processes
– Farmers receiver better and consistent incomes while retailers pay lesser price for better quality
- Agri-tech & Allied Sector