Aqgromalin Farm Tech. Pvt. Ltd.
Aqgromalin focuses to increase farmer income especially small landholders by supplementing the revenue through innovative growth ideas and help them implement them with the dedicated team. Currently providing access to all required materials to immediately start operations. It also provides buy back policy ensuring farmers to get a fair price for the produce. It will identify in-demand produce and engage with the farmers at a micro scale to fulfill the demand. Aqgromalin act as a Farm Diversification platform for improving farm incomes. Aqgromalin working as an alternate farm income source generator for the farmer partners.
Mr. Prasanna Manogaran is an experienced entrepreneur with a demonstrated history of working in the education management industry. Skilled in Soft Skills, Customer Service, Business Development, Performance Management, and Knowledge Management. Strong professional graduated from Madras Institute Technology, Anna University. He has an overall 12+ years of experience in different sectors.
The major challenge in today’s agriculture sector which results in following problems faced by the farmers:
a) As due to seasonality crops been grown by the farmers are totally dependent on one seasonal crops resulting in high credit burden to the farmers.
b) As farmers are totally dependent on market assessment which is totally dependent on middle men resulting in unpredictable market price and input supply.
1. Design Ready to implement micro projects
2. Sell these kits to the potential farmers.
3. One stop solution for micro projects
4. Training and consulting of the best services.
5. Installation kit & farm support.
6. Restocking for the next cycle.
7. Farm Engagement App for farmer relationship, customer reach; produce sourcing, input material selling
8. Digitize farms to establish traceability of produce through IoT, Block Chain technology.
- Agri-tech & Allied Sector