Cerelia Nutritech Pvt. Ltd.
Cerelia Nutritech is an IP based social enterprise contributing for the enrichment of quality of life by
developing innovative healthcare solutions addressing diverse medical needs.
NVV Kiran Vuppala, Co-Founder and BIRAC Social Innovator, is a bonafied
Biotechnology expert, seeks to revolutionize the health care industry by bringing frugal innovations for
women and children.
- 55.3% women aged 15-49 years are anemic
- 55.8% Adolescent girls aged 15-19 years are anemic
- 1.8% women aged 15-49 years are severely anemic
- 1.7% Adolescent girls aged 15-19 years are severely anemic
- 69.5% children aged 6-59 months old are anemic
- Fast Acting- An onset time of upto 15min, the biomolecules enter directly into the bloodstream,
bypassing the Gl tract – thus no gastric irritation/gastritis
- Higher Bioavailability- No first pass metabolism, thereby ensuring higher bioavailability delivery
of intended payload biomolecule
- Easy to use- Non messy and non-greasy. Can be applied under clothing
- Sustained Release- Sustained blood nutrient level upto 24hrs along with a dual benefit of
replenishing micronutrient reserve